screw it

Go down

screw it

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm

"shit!" the jingling of chain links ressonated across the roof top as two of the large muscular security guards walked slowly past trinity's possition, not noticing the girl dangling over the edge by one hand. Slowly the footsteps quieted until they were a distant memory to the still hanging girl.

"damn it...." Tensing her muscles she pulled herself up over the side of the roof top easily scaling the large fence to touch down on the concrete below. Taking inventory of herself she cast her gaze from her feet up across her chest to ensure no cuts or bruises from her escape. After ensuring everything to be in place she crossed the distance from the edge to her favored possition directly behind the stairway out of site of the walk way, sliding down the wall to seat herself with her back against the brick, opening the book to continue reading in solidarity.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: screw it

Post  Bridget on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Peaking her head around the corner she giggled to herself covering her mouth with her hands there she is she thought to herself she skipped over to her throwing her weight down on the anti social girl "TRINITY" grabbing her friends long her she pulled it softly " Hi hi hi what are you doing up here,Sanada would not like that you are out by yourself"
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 pm

She turned her attention to the other girl, letting out a quick breath of air as she plopped down on her, Hiding her annoyance behind a brilliant smile.

"oh hi!! I was just getting a little reading. the weather is so nice." Go away.Go away Go away Go away....
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

Noticing the girls smile,She must really miss me she thought to herself "I'm going to stay by you till you get sleepy,We are going to be tight just like before" Grabbing tighter onto the other girls arm scooting in closer to the female " I'm going to love you and hold you,Squeeze you,Kiss you all night long"
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:07 am

She gave the girl an odd look, the smile draining from her face as she considered the words that had just expelled from her friend's mouth.

"im always ti..." She topped the words, barely a mumble in the back of her throat before considering what the hell was going on.

"are you drunk?!" An awkward laugh escaped her lips as she considered the validity of her friend's statement, stopping the line of thought before it could progress to the realization that she probably wouldn't mind the actions.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:53 am

Gasping at the sheer thought of being under the influence she covered her mouth giggling "That's bad...I don't do that"Pulling out her yo-yo she started playing with it "What are we doing up here anyway Trinity,It's cold hold me please" she said cutely while walking the dog with her yo-yo.
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 am

"so let me get this strait..... your coherent and coming on to me?" She gave the girl another odd look, wondering what the hell was going on in her head. A cool breeze whisked past them, her hair feathering apart slightly as the stream of cool air sent a chill down her spine.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 am

Loud bitches disturbing my nap.
One of these days, I'm going to go postal...
I take my hoodie off and throw it. "Take it and shut the fuck up. I've been trying to sleep. Give it back to me later." I say from my perch on the maintenance deck of the clock tower. Sitting back down, I roll into my crevice and try to go back to sleep from the view of other people.
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:16 am

"OOOOOOO AZ!" Not even paying any more attention to trinity she ran over to him jumping onto him wih her full body "I didnt even see you now that i know where you stay i'm going to folow you" standing up slghtly she pulled her yo-yo fom her pocket.Aiming it for his head she popped it at his head lightly while giggling "You are so cute"
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 am

"Fuck off. I told you to shut up. Bitches like you make me want to go to class when you start annoying me." I say pushing her away and rolling to face the wall of the deck.
Tick, tick.
My internal clock is telling me that it is almost time to go to class.
"Ohh shit! I actually like this class!" I say rolling out and pushing the girl away further. I walk at a brisk pace to the ladder to the top floor and hurriedly go through the cube entrance of the roof.
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 am

"OOOOOO He is so MEAN!" yelling at the top of her lungs hoping to be heard by him, She turned turned cutely towards Trin while walking the dog with her yo-yo. I guess I'll go to class as well she said turning for the stairs leading back into the schools class rooms.She tilted her head swiftly to the left blowing a kiss to her friend still sitting by herself before giggling while running down the steps.

-leaves topic-
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 am

her head rapped against the brick lightly as the two figures dissapeared down the metal ladder she hadn't realized was there yet.

"note to self, don't scale the side of a building to avoid the walkways until you look for a ladder....."

She let out a sigh of relief, turning the page of her book to allow the sudden silence to flow through her, calming her body instantly.This was going to end up being a good day after all.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content