Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning routine

3 posters

Go down

Morning routine Empty Morning routine

Post  Sanada Tou Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:02 am

Etching from the crevices of his dorm room almost as a phantom would appear from the walls he slid with purpose to the coed bathrooms.It was unspeakable to see him at this hour his features were rough nothing like you would expect of such a well kept man,His hair stood straight to one side while the other lay patted to his skull,Dried saliva was marked across his lips,While his eyes were bloodshot red. He groaned walking to his destination scratching his showing chest while holding his towel with his free hand

"I do ever so hate the morning" Pulling a clipping of the newspaper from his back pocket he began to read,"So the american market is still collapsing"

Last edited by Sanada Tou on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed a s on scratching...... >.> good job tim)
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Morning routine Left_bar_bleue1/50Morning routine Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Morning routine Empty Re: Morning routine

Post  Daisuke Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Walking down the hall, toothbrush sticking out from the corner of his mouth as he hummed, drying his hair with a towel. Daisuke's 'ninja' senses began to tingle. Stopping for a moment, his eyes surveyed the area only to find Tou in his 'screw-the-morning' state. "Morn n, Toh!" Words mumbled by the toothbrush in his mouth as he draped the damp towel over his shoulder; pearly whites smiling brightly at his friend. "Swe-" Daisuke took the toothbrush from his mouth, "Sleep well?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Uhg, it got muggy out side. I got in after the heat and humid set in. Shower... Shower...
Fuck. Peda - Dad and Daisuke.

I walk further into the hallway panting from my jog, making an abrupt turn into my dorm room and pick up some of my personal Items for the morning showers. "The joys of not being in a club. I am actually cleaner then every one else." I mumble under my breath, stepping out of my room closing my door. The night before, I kicked Peda-dad's camera further under Daisuke's bed, any moron brave enough to go under that bed, deserves to have engraved into their death plaque, 'I was a fucking moron. Killed by Dust Bunny Shinigami'.

I step into the hallway, seeming apathetic as normal, if anything, a little happier then normal.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:55 pm

As he strode into the path of Daisuke he leaned forward into the young ones face "You...are..too..LOUD" he reared his hand into the air flicking the young one in the nose. Brushing past him he started grumbling to himself "Mornings....are...annoying.." Looking over his shoulder he saw the emo walking into the corridor,He payed him no attention before turning back through the hall continuing his rumblings while walking to the showers
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum