Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

+5
Azrael
Daisuke
Philip
Lauren Walker
Trinity
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Daisuke Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Daisuke poured himself another cup, pouting in Az's direction. "Of course, I'm being good! What makes you think otherwise?" A huge grin settled over his features, one hiding all sorts of mischief. Once those words left Az's mouth, ideas ran none stop through his mind. "I always behave myself... You're the one making so much noise over stuff..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Trinity Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

"hello az. welcome. coolaid? cookies?" She offered the new entrant a cup of the same liquid the rest of the group had begun inhaling, raising the bag of games from over the bed to lay them on the ground, pouring the contents out for all to see.

"any requests?"It simply amazed the girl how many had actually appeared. It was like most of the class had actually came to her little dorm room to hang out. She was practically popular.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 am

Is the book slut that daft tonight?
"Hell no." I say ignoring the offered drink. I look around, and find a seat. I examine it for a moment before sitting on it, making sure it was not booby trapped. I also pay attention to the area above me and below me to make sure there were no other surprises. Book Slut had proven quite tricky in the past, and if anything, this was a ploy.

For what? Fucked if I know. The dumb bitch should just stick to her books.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 am

Her eyes dropped to the ground, annoyance pouring through her features as she realized what he was doing.

"this isn't a trap, and im not trying to harm u......" This is bull shit. The one time she decided to do something nice for everyone and Azarael is too busy trying to figure out where the attack will come from to take the gesture as such. If she weren;t plotting information gathering through shifty means she probably would have hit him...
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Philip's smile grew, he was quite content being surrounded by his peers. "I missed you guys", his voice was constricted with emotion as his eyes welled with tears of joy. Words could not convey his longing for closeness. He approached everyone in the room with out-stretched arms, cornering the occupants in the doorm he attempted a group hug (5).
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm

(( forgot to roll ))
Philip
Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm

The member 'Philip' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :
Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Diceeup
Result : 6
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Sliding in to the room he noticed the drinks taking one of the cups to investigate for later purposes as he smiled to Trinity "I see you all are enjoying yourselves young ones,I'm here just to chaperon to everyone" Taking a seat pulling a book from his jacket pocket "Please continue to enjoy yourselves i will be here for medical purposes" he said with a devious smile on his face.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Getting bored: coolaid is delicious - Page 2 Empty RE: Getting bored: coolaid is delicious

Post  Shu Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

She had promised herself to open up more and try to make friends with her classmates. Having her books being the only ones who knew anything about her had gotten really old these last few years. As Shu got closer to the dorms she heard what sounded like a party, and decided this would be the perfect time to reintroduce herself.

As she entered she was greeted by a girl who introduced herself as 'Trinity' and offered her a drink. Shu graciously accepted the drink then walked through the light crowd, eventually sitting next to some guy with a devilish grin on his face. After she finished her drink he quickly offered to get her another cup.
Shu Fang
Shu Fang

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Noticing the female sitting next to him he quickly noticed her appearance "Hello there Ms. Fang,It has been a while since we last talked,I see you haven't changed from your introverted ways,you should really mingle with the other kids" As he stood up to get the female another drink noting Daisuke's reactions as well as others who had more than one drink.

This will make for a prime test subject he thought to himself as he clasped another drink into his hands,Turning to walk back to the woman he smiled towards little sake, So oblivious yet cute he thought. As he reached his destination he handed the drink to the woman with his smile showing pushing up his glasses with his other hand "Here you are ma'am i would drink this rather slowly". With that he sat back down pulling out a small pocket notebook to write down reactions.
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Akemi walks in a sees everyone solcializing. She starts to get nervous and quickly dashes to get a drink. She gets one then sits in a corner alone people watching. She was too scared to really talk to anyone. It's been to long since she'd talked to them all. It was hard to do it again...
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Trinity watched the girl enter, raising a hand to wave greetings to her classmate, the same almost creepily kind smile plastered across her face. Something was going to happen soon, she thought, though exactly what she would learn was up to the people in her room.

"any suggestions for games?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Akemi nervously chugs the strange tasteing drink then drops the cup looking around. What in the world?? Things start to get sorta blurry. Maybe I just forgot my glasses....yeah....wait, no...then what is this? Akemi shakes her head then looks around very squinty-like.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm

"See who dies first from poisoned coolaid?" Azrael said as he disengaged from Philip, and glared at Philip with disgust.

What the fuck is wrong with this kid? Wait... people are acting... really dumb.... maybe dumber then usual... Trinity hasn't been drinking any either...

I walk up to Trinity's side and look down to her. "Phail. Really? Wow. I'm leaving. I won't be apart of this fiasco." He said shrugging to her, and entering the hallway.

{Leaves Topic}
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Hitsurugi Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:05 am

Akemi wobbled side to side a bit. What was in this drink she just chugged? She'd never drank before in her life. Se slowly proceeded to fall over and pass out.
Akemi Hitsurugi
Akemi Hitsurugi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:14 am

Noticing the wobbling female as she began to topple over he moved fluidly to her location catching her just before her head reached the ground "My my this little thing has gone just a little to far" he knelt picking the girl up into his arms,Walking over to the bed in the room laying her across it.

"I'll end this now" he said walking over to the brew "I wont let this go on anymore there will be no more drinks tonight unless i deem them drink worthy"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:57 am

Watching the scene unfold trinity studied each person's reactions, intrigued by the subtle changes brought on by the coolaid up to the point when akemi passed out. Damn! she thought to herself. She wasn't sure why but she hadn't wanted the other girl to be too effected in the experiment, a line of thought that caused her to consider her position once again in order to figure out what the hell was wrong. It was so unlike her to care, even in the slightest about the people in this school but something about akemi make her act.....nice.

"something wrong? Im sure i make the coolaide just like the package said...."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum