Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Emotion Take 1

3 posters

Go down

Sweet Emotion Take 1 Empty Sweet Emotion Take 1

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am

Lauren took a seat on the edge of a bench in the school courtyard. Pluging her amp into the nearest wall socket . "Lets do this shit" she said to herself as she began to rock out. Lauren opened her mouth and began to sing her favorite song "Whoa i never meant to brag but I got him where i want him now!" she sang aloud as she stomped on her distortion pedal.

Lauren's flawless voice and outstanding guitar playing amazed even herself. Flipping her hair she continued playing. " God im talented" she thought to herself.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Sweet Emotion Take 1 Empty Re: Sweet Emotion Take 1

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:52 am

Trinity walked up, flinching at a sour note as the girl played her obnoxious guitar solo, apparently completely ignorant to the fact that she was playing in drop c tuning.

"hey...uh...." She stopped remembering the words of her teacher, or more so the threat suggested behind his words about her affairs with the other students. Considering this "warning" she lightened her expression, choosing her words carefully.

"your uh, not bad. mind if i see it for a second?"
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Sweet Emotion Take 1 Left_bar_bleue1/50Sweet Emotion Take 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Sweet Emotion Take 1 Left_bar_bleue1/50Sweet Emotion Take 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 am

Lauren stopped playing and glanced at the girl looking her over "Sure thing sexy" she handed her Paul Reed Smith over being over caustious with it. "Be gentle with her. I will bite if she gets damaged."

Thinking to herself as she handed over the guitar "should i molest her now or later?" she thought to herself as she looked her up and down again.

"So what are you gonna play" Lauren asked being flirty with a sinister grin on her face.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 am

"hm. well to be honest i never got any real time to work on anything but i always thought guitar was kind of cool." She struck the bottom string, twisting the nob at the top to cause the pitch to waiver slightly askew before finally hitting the E natural she was searching for. her fingers flew across the fret board warming up with a modified shred she had gotten from the popular american artist slash, the notes almost seeming to combine together at the blurring speed, though each pitch sang out perfectly.

The solo section ended after only a few seconds with a delicious pitch bend, sliding her finger's down the low E string to begin one of the more local pieces by ayumi hamasaki called god knows.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:03 am

Ahrrg! What the fuck is this racket!?
"You fucking whores! Stop playing that shit, leave it to the people who actually made the damned songs!" I said walking out from under the tree; where I was sitting and listening to my iPod. I glare at the overtly preppy bitch and Book Slut.
"If you two wanted to have a dick war, you should have been born men, or try and see if you can't get an operation." I say walking from the tree to go find another suitable place to bid my time till it was time to head to the doors.

{Leaves Topic}
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Lauren blushed as she heared the notes fly out of her amp." She's as good as me ans hot " she thought to herself as her sexual fantasy was ruined by some dousche bag in a tree.

Lauren's face twitched as she turned the amp's volume down "who the fuck was the kid in the tree , and nice solo by the way minor penatonic scale , but seriously who the hell was that?"

Lauren reached for the guitar while tunring the voulume back up. "Lemme see it" she said in a cute girlish voice.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

"heh im no good at this, but my father said playing a musical instrument builds character......which is important since he's so caught up in work i haven't seen him since i was seven......" She passed the guitar to the other girl, considering her next statement through before parting her lips to speak again.

"it's back in standard tuning if you didnt know..."
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:55 pm

"I know , been playing since i was 4 years old" she seemed to play mindlessly as her hands flew up and down the fret board pinch harmonics and bends filled the air creating a sweet melody. Her lead guitar style sounded like a combination of Randy Rhodes and Van Halen two of her guitar idols.

She ended her solo with a high pitched bend followed by a slide. "Same thing my mom told me , but I love the guitar , your really good to we should make a band." Lauren said in a positive tone. It had been ages since someone just as young as her matched her musical talents.
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 pm

"meh. to be honest i've never been fond of the instrument. showing you my skills was the only way to get the guitar back into the correct tuning for the song you were butchering. " She turned to give the girl a wave, flashing a brilliant smile that seemed to resonate kindness, only making the subtle insult that much sweeter.

"but now hopefully you wont break any more noise ordinances. bye!" With her words still attempting to pierce the blonde's obviously small cerebral cortex she disappeared from the scene, slipping through the doorway to walk slowly to her next class

~leaves topic~
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Walker Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Lauren sat there solemly for about five minutes.

"Im not sure if i should be insulted or if i should want her more" Lauren said under her breath. "Wait!!! I was not butchering that song " she cried out putting her belongings away and chasing after the girl. Lauren felt strange as if she had known her forever....
~Leaves Topic~
Lauren Walker
Lauren Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum