Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step One.

Go down

Step One. Empty Step One.

Post  Æsir System Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Rules:

Don't Post your profile here.

Dice Usage:
For the love of god! We are using a Dice system for this. Designation of a number 4-15 shows how hard an attack hits, or it shows how difficult it is to hit a target. Example: A trajectory shot, tossing a knife into the air making it go over a friends head to hit and opponent on the opposite side of your friend, and you cannot see your target is a 10-14 difficulty. Use your Judgment. But to spice things up, depending on how much you miss by, is how embarrassingly askew your medium of attacking goes. For the love of god, do not roll a one.

Clearing up the Dice roll confusion. 2-4, can be seen as wimpy things. Such as, Pelting people with white fluffy snake cakes, throwing safety pins or acorns at people, or actually, Explosions. If you run into an area of Affect from a grenade going off, your probably going to get hit. But there is still that chance from mother luck the conclusion or random Shrapnel does not get you.

Due to a significant problem occurring on another board, Infinity, only two fatal blows may be designated per thread. Don't be dumb enough to put yourself in a position where it is four on one, and designate four fatal blows to try and even the odds.

Fatal Blows Description:
They are not necessarily Fatal, your bodies are more resilient then that, so a shot to the brain pan will not kill you, thus why there is a number of times you can be hit with Fatal blows. But it will scar you or impair you. Losing an arm but NEVER, and I mean never, will your character be mentally impaired unless it is emotionally, and that is from a different cause.

But depending on the circumstances, a Fatal blow can be avoided. Lets say, I shoot some one aiming for the heart (15). I roll a 15. That is a Fatal wound, but if the person is wearing Kevlar, then it is avoided. Run this by ME if you feel it can be avoided, or talk with your peers to see if there is away to avoid it. It comes down to my decision, or the person doing the attack.

God Modding: DO NOT. Do. It. If you feel you are in a situation and either you or some one else is god modding, bring the case to either Me, Fenrir, or Loki. If you also feel that there is no other way then to god mod, ask us for advice, and we will give some. But we will judge the god modding action, and if it is found that some one is blatantly god modding, Fenrir, Loki, or I(Probably I) will go in and edit your post, or if we are to lazy, Flag you. By the way, We are all sadists. So none of us are above making you shoot yourself in the foot for god modding blatantly.

Name:
Image:(Your avatar, no skimpy 34-36c Sailor Moons.)
History:(Such as what classes you've taken or martial arts.)
Type:Default--> Average.

(Optional Type)
Slow: Two attacks per post: Can take eight fatal Wounds.
Average: four attacks per post: Can take five fatal wounds.
Fast: Six attacks per post: Can take three fatal wounds.

Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Step One. Empty Re: Step One.

Post  Æsir System Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Errata:((Updated when I see fit.))

Actions, such as taking a person's weapon away from them and or knocking them unconscious, require a significant roll of at least 13. The reasoning behind this effect being so high is because it takes away a player's control of their character.

Or, you can ask the player that this is effecting, and if they agree to the terms, I am notified via PM by the effected.
Æsir System
Æsir System
Admin

http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down