Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Reminisce...Infection

Go down

I Reminisce...Infection Empty I Reminisce...Infection

Post  Shu Fang Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Her thoughts are impetuous. She buries them in her notebook, knowing that they will resurface only to be laid to rest again.

He shouldn't have been picking on that freshman...He should have stood up for himself...I should have let someone else handle it...

Shu takes a slow, deep breath, then puts her belongings in her bag and places it under a tree. She takes a few steps and begins practicing her kata. Deliberate motions in conjuntion with steady breathing. Shu thinks of this as a form of therapy; writing soothes her mind in the same way that martial arts relaxes her body.

After she is finished, Shu returns to the tree to collect her belongings and heads toward the school. As she approaches the building she struggles with the stagnation of being who she's always been, or the prospect of becoming who she should be.
Shu Fang
Shu Fang

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
I Reminisce...Infection Left_bar_bleue1/50I Reminisce...Infection Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
I Reminisce...Infection Left_bar_bleue1/50I Reminisce...Infection Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum