Cooling off.

Go down

Cooling off.

Post  Azrael on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 pm

I stalk through the stair way and make it through the opening to the rooftop. The moment I make it to the top, I turn and slam the door.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Why can't these people just leave me the hell alone? I just want a good morning. No amazon, no loud mouthed bitch, and sure as hell no yaoi, hippie whatever fucktard.

I turn to my left and walk to the edge of the little extrusion from the building that houses the last remanents of the stairway to the roof. I turn the corner and go down the ladder that leads to the second floor; The Gymnasium rooftop. I feel the ebb of anger seep out of my mind as I cross that thresh hold and continue to the front of the school, turning at the last corner.

I approach front of the school with the rise to the clock of the maitenance deck. I stop right behind the clock and slump against the wall as hard as possible and slide down it. Once I'm actually sitting on the floor, I lean to my side and lay own.
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooling off.

Post  Daisuke on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:57 pm

"YO, KAMI!!" Daisuke ran out onto the roof, breathing off form running up three flights of stairs in like two minutes. "Come on, man.... stop being such a downer before I spike your water with a special something something." Holding in laughter as he said it, "Don't make me start singing..."
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

What the?
Fuck.
Can't he leave me alone? Can't anybody leave me alone? I just want a place for some peace and quiet. I don't even get peace at home.

I look around quickly and find a small cog. I stand up to figure out where he is, descreetly. The moment I spot him, I heft the cog into the air making an attempt to hit the top of his head.(13)
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

The member 'Azrael' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :

Result : 1
Æsir System
Admin

View user profile http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Cupping his hand around his ear, Daisuke tried to listen for a reply, only hearing a small 'tink' from somewhere on the roof. "Sorry, if that was you, you're gonna have to do better!!" Daisuke started spinning around, attemting some strange dance of his. "Come on, Kami! I swear I'll start singing!"

Finally bored with Azrael, Daisuke turned on his heel with a sigh.

=leaves=

Last edited by Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Well, things really can't get much worse, can they? He's down there, I'm up here.
Hey! Look at that, iPod.

I pull my iPod out and start fumbling with it, just making sure it is loud enough that I cannot hear him, but quiet enough he cannot hear it. I sit down a little inside the matinence deck, hiding from plane sight keeping an eye on the entrance. Seems like today was long enough, and annoyingly enough, it just got longer.
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:06 pm

"Gosh i hate when little puppies stray far from the litter,It's so troublesome to find them" As he ascended the stairs leading to the roof he has to be around here somewhere he enjoys being by himself he thought to himself

As he reared the corner he spotted the adolescent with his head phones on "My my there you are" as he let out a sigh of relief.Walking over to the boy he knelt down raising the boy slightly up laying his head in his lap patting his head "It's time to come to class,Or i can hold you if you need someone to talk to" He smiled genuinely down at the boy before turning his attention back towards the sky taking in the air.
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm

WHAT THE FUCK!?
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I scream at him, balling my hand into a fist as he is dragging my head to his crotch. I slam my fist into his groin(7), rolling away from him. I stand up looking down to him, fire ablaze in my eyes full of the intent to kill.

I can kill him, or tear him to pieces, or make him regret making Micheal Jackson his rolemodel. What to do?
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm

The member 'Azrael' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :

Result : 6
Æsir System
Admin

View user profile http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Brushing the boys fist aside to his leg he still smiled as he watched his little boy roll off to the distance "Come come now little AZ,people are worrying about you emo-chan" He stood up while putting one of his hands in his pocket he turned to walk back to the class room.

"We'll be waiting for you son,Just come home soon or next time I'm coming up here with Rumi" He turned back smiling at the kid while waving.

-leaving topic-
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm

"Uhg, your fucking hopeless you shit head." I say turning away and picking up pace to an almost run. I scale the entrance ladders in no time, and make it up to the entrance of the roof opening and run down the stairs.

Where the hell is Rumi?
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content