To sleep or not to sleep

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To sleep or not to sleep

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Walking down the hall of the dorm rooms with his book in hand he racked his fingers through his hair"Today has been tiring my children are growing up while some still act like little puppies" Thinking of Az and little sake made him chuckle to himself.

"I really should not be distracted from my rounds or else something my little ones shouldn't be doing may happen" He quickened his pace leaning on doors listening for ny noise that may be misconstruted for something else
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To sleep or not to sleep

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Trin slipped from her room, poking her head out of the doorway for a moment to ensure noone would see her before pulling the hood of her crimson celtic cloak over her head. It was amazing how often she was able to use the relic, an item she had order on a whim from the web site WePay simply because it looked like the item she had seen in an old movie her father had brought back from America.

Turning a corner she noticed Sonada, ducking her head down to spin on her heels hoping he hadn't noticed her.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 pm

The sound of running sneakers echoing the hall as Daisuke took a running start at Tou, jumping onto Tou's back with a grin, "Yo, Tou!" Letting go of his friend, he dropped to the ground holding a thumbs up with one hand before his happy smile turned to a look of mischief, "What'cha doing? Peeping on the girls?" An playful grin dancing over his lips as he spoke, nugging Tou in the side with his elbow.
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 pm

"Come come now little sake how many times must i say this youmust control your voice"He put his finger over his friends lips shushing him"It's late at night my friend,No I'm not scoping or whatever you ment"Answering his friends question.

"We do have another little one up and about",Pointing to the little girl behind him before turning around smiling while walking towards her "Come her little one you musn't wander alone it's dangerous" Rubbing his hand through her hair
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:57 pm

She stopped mid step to turn towards the other, allowing the hood to slip off of her forehead to flow down her head, releasing the two pigtails before looking up to the others.

"i was uh....just slipping off the uh....read." She pulled the book from her inside pocket flashing it at the two just in time to notice the title; Lust for life, the newest in the popular erotic book series by Zine. Her cheeks flashed crimson as the realization flowed through her being, her chin dropping slowly as she cursed her choice of reading material under her breath.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Popping up from behind Daisuke she popped him in the head with her yo-yo giggling running around him before grappling onto his arm staring up at him"Why are we in the hallway Daisuke?" she asked while tugging on his arm even harder.

"I'm tired" she said while rubbing her eyes and nudging him with her head"You all are loud" she said frowning but still with her light voice
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 pm

"Ow..." Rubbing the new dink in his head, "Did I wake you up, Bri?" He kissed her head softly, "I'm sorry." Daisuke quickly took Bridget into his arms, bridal style, "Wow, you're lighter than I remember." From the corner of his eye, Daisuke noticed the book Trinity flashed and raised an eyebrow. "Whoa now... what kinda fetish is this?"
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 pm

She blushed openly giggling as she snuggled her head into his chest "Daisuke.." She couldn't help but continue to laugh secretly hoping that Sanada would recognize her to take her away to his room. She took a quick look his way noticing his full attention to the other female.

OOOOOOOOO i hate him! she thought to herself
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Noticing what she was reading he smiled noticing her embarsesment "It's ok little one everyone has their secret collection of books,If you come to my room I'l show you mi..." Turning quickly noticing Bridget in little sakes arms.

"What is this?" He took down the hall in a rush unlike his normal self "She is my precious butterfly i wont allow you to defile her" Quickly grasping her spinning around litle sake placing her to her feet "You shouldn't dance with wolves little one" Patting her on the head while smiling leaning over tapping her forehead with the other hand
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 pm

"Dance with the wolves?!" Taking offense to Tou's statement, "Jeeze, its not like I'm gonna rape her, Tou. Besides, I got my own girl, remember?" Daisuke stick out his tongue in mock protest. "And maybe Bri wanted to hangout with me, ever thought of that?" Winking to Bridget, knowing she would understand that his plan was to make Tou jealous.
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm

"Yes little sake you are a predator"He said turning trying to smile clearly agitated still that little sake had picked her up,His smile quickly turned from happy to devious as he picked little sake up pulling him close to his chest.

"This my little boy is how you do it,You must keep them close to your chest brushing their head with your hand ever so softly" As he kissed him on the forehead :Do you see now little puppy?" Lokking up at Bridget he smiled
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 pm

"i uh.....borrowed it from bridget...." She tossed the book at the other girl's face, burrying her hands back underneath the over cloak before continuing her statement.

"and i fear your not quite.....my type." She flashed the boy another kind smile which only seemed to emphasize the subtle insult.
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Fear engulfed his features entirely when Tou picked him up; body freezing up in response as his mind went numb. A split second later, Daisuke began to scream. "WHAT THE FUCK?! PUT ME DOWN YOU HOMO!!" Flailing his arms, trying in exaggerated desperation to free himself from the Michael Jackson reincarnation.
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 pm

As she was swept of her feet she was in heaven she laughed finally being held by the man of her dreams before being brought down to earth, well that didn't last long she thought to herself "San..sanda" She caught the book quickly dropping it at the same time gasping for breath glowing red.

"Tha..thats bad.." she said looking towards the ground pulling out her yo yo.
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Letting the youth down he chuckled turning to walk back towards the female who had made the statement about types "My little girl you misunderstand me I was talking one book reader to another,I am not trying to come onto you my dear" Touching her nose he pushed it ever so gently while chuckling at her.

"Where is My dear Rumi?" asking ashe turned towards little sake "I have yet to see her,you all are being very animated i would expect her to come through charging with her stick" he said while pulling his book up again from his pocket.
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Ears purked up as she heard the overly dramatic screams of her boyfriend Daisuke; shaking her head. "....Not again..."

Rumi made her way casually down the dorm hallway with kendo stick gripped tightly in her hand. Spotting the obnoxious youth, Rumi struck him firmly over the head with the lethal weapon. "Damn it, Daisuke. Can't you be quiet for one minute?" Crossing her arms in annoyance, "What the hell is going on for you to be screaming 'homo' in the middle of the hall?" Her eyes fell on Sanada-san, feeling in her mind, he had nothing to do with this situation since his attention was on Bridget.
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Falling back onto the floor, Daisuke held his hand against his newly obtained wound. "WHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!" Pouting like a five-year-old, "Sanada tries to rape me and you smack me with that damn piece of wood?!" Covering his mouth as he made whined, "Its not fair!!" This whiney voice slipping into a coming fit of laughter when he noticed his lying position on the floor gave him clear visual access to Rumi's panties.
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

"There she is" Pointing towards the girl as he turned just intime to see little sake fall to the ground under Rumi's skirt so the jackal shows it's true colors he thought to himself walking over to Rumi,Pacing his foot on top of Daisuke's face "I was begining to worry about you my dear" Placing his arms around Rumi hugging her.

"You really should wear pants,It will keep the crows away" Pointing down towards Daisuke with his foot still on his face
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Daisuke knocked Tou's foot away, "Come on! I'm allowed a sneak peek! It's not like I haven't seen it before." Grinning wildly, "Wanna know what color they are?"
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

As the group conversed Trin slowly moved backwards, slipping around the corner in a single bound to disappear down the new empty hallways to exit the building, reveling at the starlight above.

"ah. much better."
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Ah she is leaving me she thought to herself giggling through her teeth "I'm going to bed" she said quietly while bowing to everyone "See you in the morning" She said drifting down the same hall her friend had went.
Bridget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 pm

"Daisuke!" Rumi shrieked, pulling at her skirt in attempt to hide her under garments. "You pervert!!" Hand gripping tightly on her kendo stick, "I'll teach you to peep up my skirt!" With all her strength, Rumi did a downward slash carefully aimed at Daisuke crotch (6).
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Æsir System on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 pm

The member 'Rumi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack.' :

Result : 6
Æsir System
Admin

View user profile http://oblivion-gauge.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

Daisuke voice kicked up a couple of octaves as his own shriek echoed through the school. Unable to form words, he simply bit his lip against the pain of his manhood being shattered into a thousand pieces. Curled up into the fetal position, Daisuke flipped Rumi the bird while mumbling random bouts of profanity; tears swelling in his eyes.
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:14 am

Kneeling down he scooped up little sake into his arms once again carrying him off into the distance "I have a few medical supplies in my room,We'll fix you right up" Smiling looking the boy in the eyes as he walked towards his room "Of course if you want you can stay in fathers bed while you recover" He turned looking back at Rumi "He's in good hands honey I'll make sure he has fun"
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
1/50  (1/50)
Æther:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content