Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the time to...

3 posters

Go down

Taking the time to... Empty Taking the time to...

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 am

So here I am, in a tree, reading a book about Zydrates, Glass viles, and Anatomy. Weird book.
I drop the book and rest my arms behind my head. It is mid class period and I'm, enjoying myself. All the rounds are done for this block and I have free time to enjoy myself. The only way people will notice me is if they look up.
Perfect!
Alone! No loud Daisuke, no horrible Amazon Rumi! Ahh, Euphoria.
A scream can be heard off in the distance, some one looking for me.

Mood: Sour.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Taking the time to... Left_bar_bleue1/50Taking the time to... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
Taking the time to... Left_bar_bleue1/50Taking the time to... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Taking the time to... Empty Re: Taking the time to...

Post  Bridget Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:45 am

"AZREAL,AZREAL where are you!?" she was skipping around looking for her friend giggling while singing,He has to be her somewhere she thought to herself.Now standing still she put her hand over her eyes as if closing then opening her eyes would make him appear.

"OOO he's not here it's getting hot i need shade" Looking at the tree conveniently placed she decided that would be perfect.Sitting down under the shade she placed her head upwards on the tree her face automatically lighting up"THERE YOU ARE!,OOOO come down Azreal, lets be friends!"
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm

No. Damn it. No!
"How about you become friends with your right hand. Get really acquainted, because if you are waiting to become my friend, you'll be there for a while." I say sitting up, wishing I still had my book so I can 'accidentally' drop my book on her head. Where the hell is that random annoyance I need to take her attention off of me?
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

Arm waving high to greet Bridget as he made his way over to Tou's girl, beaming a smile. "Wow, Bri... you're almost as loud as I am." Giving her a thumbs up as he noticed the emo from the corner of his eye. Daisuke grinned, "Hey, look Bridget. A pussy in a tree." Snickering to himself; Az was always easy to make fun of.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 pm

"Well Daisuke, at least I'm not getting desperate to be going after Sanada's girl. What, is Rumi not enough for you?" I say sliding out of the tree, crouching as I land to help with the drop. I look at him with my blank look shrugging. "If Rumi isn't enough for you bro, I'll take her. I'm pretty sure she'd like me more if she found out how low you've gone." I pick up my book and put it into my athletic bag that was obviously under the tree, but on the opposite side. I turn and look at him, still emotionless.

Ohh yea, she is there.

"What the hell did you want anyways?"
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:18 pm

"Bri's not my type, besides I think the only person who can handle her 'wild' side is Tou." Daisuke shifted to rest his hands on the back of his head, beaming a smile at his emo friend. "And Rumi's MORE than enough for me." His eyes turned skyward as his mind tried to think of a good reason as to why he was here bothering Azrael. "I'm here because....." Holding his index finger up as if he was hit with some big idea of some kind. ".... nope ...." His mind only drawing a blank as he smiled again. "No reason."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down