Trials by Starlight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To sleep or not to sleep

+3
Daisuke
Trinity
Sanada Tou
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To sleep or not to sleep - Page 2 Empty Re: To sleep or not to sleep

Post  Rumi Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 am

Smiling innocently at Sanada-san, "You take good care of him Sanada-san." Rumi turned on her heel, propping the kendo stick on her shoulder. "Maybe he'll learn his lesson this time." Looking over her shoulder back at them, "I'll pick him up in the morning" She gave him a cute peacesign as she walked away.

Leaves
Rumi
Rumi

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
To sleep or not to sleep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50To sleep or not to sleep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)
Æther:
To sleep or not to sleep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/50To sleep or not to sleep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 am

What the fuck is up with all this noise?
I pull my door open to see my room mate crouched over in pain, probably getting what he deserves, and Peda-dad holding him.
"Right. Pedophile, get off my little brother." I say walking out in what passes for my pajamas, a pair of jeans. "You fuckers woke me up, and I'm in a really bad mood." I say walking over and pushing Sanada over and grabbing Daisuke by the collar, hoisting him up to his feet. I know for a fact that this was breaking rules, being out here half naked, but I'm trying to get some sleep again.

"Your the cause of all this damned chaos more then likely." I say realizing he was slammed with a crotch shot. "Walk it off pussy, and go to bed."
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 am

"At least... one person cares for... my well being..." Standing while trying to adjust his pants and keep his voice down in his normal range. "I could have used you assistance earlier.... or did you just roll over in bed and cover your head with a pillow or something like usual when you hear me screaming bloody murder outside the door?" Daisuke began to fix his disshoveled white t-shirt, pulling at the pull-tie on his sweatpants to check for serious damage. "Damn, that's gonna bruise...."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 am

Noticing his son reaching for the drawstring to his trousers he pulled out camera from his back pocket quickly turning it on sliding over to little sake in one fell swoop "Let father seeI can help you"With a devious chuckle he started clicking the camera letting it flash multiple times.

"I'll study these pictures and find out the best solution for your pain"
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:53 am

What the fuck!? <---Becoming the story of my life.
"What the..." I say walking over and taking the camera, pushing it out of his hands and letting it drop to the floor. I kicked it into my room as hard as I could, and nonchalantly following and closing the door. I turned around at my door and looked at Peda-Dad.

"Sanada, Are you sure your name isn't Micheal and you have some kid stashed away named blanket? You seem to be really practiced with this kind of thing, miraculously having a camera for this moment."
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanada Tou Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am

Staring as his camera was pryed from his hands,kicked into a dark room while being yelled at by his other son,A tear left his eye "My..My camera" As he knelt his head down putting his hand in his pocket pulling out his cell phone,Turning his camera on snapping a picture of little emo-chan "Thank you my dear" as he walked towards his room he smiled looking back "Good night my children"

-leaves topic-
Sanada Tou
Sanada Tou

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:12 am

"Do wha...?!" His mind still shocked at the fact Tou took the privacy of his children away when he saw Tou snap a picture of Az with a cellphone. "What... tha... fuck?" Turning to look at Az, "...Do you know what just happened...?" Tightening the pull-tie on his sweatpants, "I feel so violated right now..." Daisuke pouted, pretending to cry; which sounded more like laughing. "At least I wasn't the only one to have their soul stolen by Michael Jackson." Pointing to Az's naked chest.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:17 am

Wow, were alone. Again.
I genuine grin splits across my face for a moment and I flex my muscles. "At least I'm not embarrassed about the size shown in my picture." My smile disappeared and I turned and opened the door. "Get to bed. We do have school in the morning..." I say stopping, and then turning around. "I'm going for a walk." I say stepping in, and then out with a loose Pajama shirt, walking past Daisuke, I go to find Trinity to see what she is up to.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:22 am

Daisuke stuck his tongue out at Az like a three-year-old. "The emo shows his true ego. Only a letter off." He winked before stepping in time behind Azrael. "Gotta keep gozilla from destroying tokyo now..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:49 am

"Godzilla who, Me or your wife?" I say turning and grabbing his tongue in between my thumb and index finger. "Watch it, or you'll lose it, Dice." I used his old nickname. Weird, I haven't used it in forever.

Letting go, I rub my face with my other hand a little bit getting the growing grin off, realizing I've been smiling to much today.

"Now where did Runty, I mean, Rinny go?"
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 am

Trinity Sat off to the side of the doorway, her eyes moving from left to right slowly, obviously entranced by the book in her hand. Hearing the coming noise she cursed under her breath hoping they wouldn't notice her.

"this is truely a delightful read." She spoke to herself her mind drifting back onto the story, allowing her mind to be captured fully into the plot.
Trinity
Trinity

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrael Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Silly kid. What the hell is she doing out here anyways besides reading?
I pat Trinity on the head. "You know if you're caught out here at this time, you'll get in trouble right?"

Wait... Let me hold my horses, I just patted this girl on the head, and I just said something in a concerned way.

I turn around, not even waiting for the girl's response and head off to my bedroom, looking pissed. I open my door and close it so I can go to sleep.
Azrael
Azrael

Character sheet
Training Path:
Heimdall Effect:
Æther:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum